Every Door Direct Mail
The Most Affordable Way to Send Direct Mail
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a service offered by the U.S. Postal Service which allows individuals and businesses to target mailers to specific neighborhoods as cost-efficiently as possible, all without a mailing list! Simply put, it’s a great way to reach more customers, increase revenue, while still keeping costs down.
Benefits of EDDM:
- No mailing list required (nor do you have to purchase a mailing list)
- Pay postage prices that are a fraction of the cost of presort standard bulk mail (as low as 16 cents!)
- You can design larger postcards, and still pay less than you would with other bulk mailing services
- Great for businesses and individuals who want to target a geographical area
To make the whole process easier, AGD1 also offers a full EDDM service. We take care of all of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the Post Office for you to save you the extra time and work involved with getting your EDDM mailers delivered. And the best part of all, postage prices are only 16 cents, and you don’t need a postage permit!
EDDM Eligible Sizes:
- 4″ x 11″
- 25″ x 11″
- 5″ x 11″
- 5″ x 8″
- 5″ x 9″
- 6″ x 11″
- 5″ x 12″
- 8″ x 10″
- 5″ x 11″
- 9″ x 11″
- 9″ x 12″
Here’s how AGD1’s EDDM service works
- Simply provide us with the zip codes and carrier routes you would like. You may use USPS site’s tool to find these routes.
- Then, give us a call at 918-960-0407
- Download our EDDM Mailing templates, follow our design instructions, and submit your files to us.
- After print, we will generate the postage statement and facing slips, bundle your postcards and deliver to the local Post Office of the area you wish to target. Your postcards will be delivered to the targeted areas.
EDDM: There’s 2 options to choose from
If you decide you’d like to take care of the paperwork, bundling and delivery to the Post Office yourself, you have two options to choose from: BMEU (Business Mail Entry Unit) or Retail.
If you have a postage permit, please follow the instructions for EDDM (BMEU). With this option, postage prices are 16 cents, and you may deliver more than 5,000 mailers per Post Office/per day. However, if you do not have a postage permit, you may follow the instructions for Retail, which allows up to 5,000 mailers per Post Office/per day, and postage is 18.3 cents.
We have free EDDM downloadable templates that you can choose from. EDDM postcards have specific size and labeling requirements, so please be sure to use our templates to ensure your design meets USPS’s requirements, otherwise, your postcard will not be accepted for delivery.
**Please make sure to use the correct template, as there are separate instructions and templates for BMEU and Retail. Please contact your local U.S. Post Office to confirm availability and requirements prior to printing.**